When creating a karaoke video, it is important to obtain proper licensing for the underlying music, either from the original copyright holder or from a licensing agency. Failure to do so could result in a copyright infringement claim, which could lead to fines, legal fees, and other penalties.
In addition, creating karaoke videos that include unauthorized lyrics or modifications to the original song may also infringe on the songwriter’s copyright. Therefore, it is important to ensure that the lyrics and musical arrangements used in the karaoke video are either in the public domain or properly licensed.
Overall, avoiding copyright issues when creating karaoke videos is crucial to protect against legal disputes and ensure that the original copyright holders are fairly compensated for their work.
You can buy licensed karaoke videos from the following websites:
- Karaoke Version – https://www.karaoke-version.com/
- Sunfly Karaoke – https://www.sunflykaraoke.com/
- Sing King Karaoke – https://singking.com/
- Zoom Karaoke – https://www.zoomkaraoke.com/
- Ameritz Karaoke – https://www.ameritz.co.uk/
- The KARAOKE Channel – https://www.thekaraokechannel.com/
- Mr. Entertainer Karaoke – https://www.mrentertainer.co.uk/
- KaraFun – https://www.karafun.com/
- Karaoke Cloud – https://www.karaokecloud.com/
- Stingray Karaoke – https://www.stingray.com/karaoke
It is important to note that the licensing terms and conditions may vary between these websites. Before purchasing any karaoke video, be sure to review the licensing agreement carefully to ensure that it covers the intended use of the video on your YouTube channel. Some karaoke videos may have restrictions on use in public performances, commercial use, or distribution on digital platforms.